JiF FOG2? server

What's playing on JiF F.O.G. Server.

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

JiF FOG2? server

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Send a friend request via steam so you can see what the server is running. Use the URL below to find the account. I will keep the profile updated with current info.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jif-server
Server IP: mc.jiff.net
See all the server running In Steam. Go to View>Servers and add the address to you favorites, then click "Find Games at this Address..."

I recently got the hankering to tame some dinos and build stuff, but since the F.O.G. server is running Conan: Exiles I decided it was time to create a new server. After chatting with Grimp, he convinced me to run a cluster server. This new server is running 5 Ark maps, you can transfer your survivor to any of them maintaining your gear and inventory. I think you can take a tamed dino as well, but have not tested it yet.

The 5 maps are:
The Island: Description - Resource Map
The Center: Description - Resource Map
Scorched Earth: Description - Resource_Map
Aberration: Description - Resource Map
Ragnarok: Description - Resource Map

To transfer run up to a loot crate thingy, or one of those other big giant things (I don't know what they're called) and open their inventory. In the loot crate don't take everything-out or it will be destroyed and you can't transfer. Wonder how I know this.... You'll see a button in the middle to transfer to another Ark. It's pretty slick.
[img]
ImageImage
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Re: JiF FOG2? server

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Is anyone playing Conan: Exiles these days? I've been playing solo for a few days and really like it. It seems to have more of a game integrated into it than ARK. And full nudity, of course.