Some Vaca pics

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Some Vaca pics

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote: the last thing you want is to be noticed for nearly drowning at the hands of a rouge iceberg.
I see you are using the Canadian spelling of 'rogue'. In the US, 'rouge' is what woman apply to their cheeks to look prettier. I'm guessing the chill of Canada combined with the natural healthy outdoor lifestyle keeps Canadian women's cheeks rosy already so Canadians have no use for the word 'rouge'. Of course, perhaps some Canadian did apply color to the iceberg to make it look prettier for the tourists.

I always enjoy your stories. You have led such an interesting life.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

LOL - and to think I cut and pasted this into word to catch any spelling errors before posting. :shock:

This is a simple error common to many two finger typist. As it turns out my right index finger, anticipating the upcoming 'u', sprang into action prior to my left index finger affixing the 'g' in its proper position. So you see, it’s not so much a spelling error as a case of over enthusiasm.

Now, as punishment for committing such an appalling error, I have banned my right index finger from the task of depressing these annoying little keys and assigned the chore to the adjacent finger. I believe it is commonly referred to as the middle finger. In future, using this new finger arrangement, every time I type so much as a single word, I shall extend my middle finger to the keyboard and, in way of thanks, think of you before striking each key. ;)
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote: I shall extend my middle finger to the keyboard and, in way of thanks, think of you before striking each key. ;)
:hah:
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote: In future, using this new finger arrangement, every time I type so much as a single word, I shall extend my middle finger to the keyboard and, in way of thanks, think of you before striking each key. ;)
Thank you, my friend. :) ;)
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Badger.
It is Monday morning after a very long family filled weekend, I really needed something to chuckle at. You just have to love small towns!

Still having problems with the vid. I think it is too big to load. I will trim it down a bit and try again. We really felt the waves from it and we were some distance away on a cruise ship. I can just imagine the thoughts going through your head. "What a pretty iceberg, oh look, a piece is falling, SO very NEAT, oh wait, what! WATER!!! COLD!!! errrrrr".... LOL
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Another excellent Badger ..."er" Blather ;)