What Uncle Stinky did on Sunday

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

What Uncle Stinky did on Sunday

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

The sad thing is, there are probably that many leaves still on trees near my house. And this didn't even include the side or front yards.
Attachments
leaves.jpg
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: What Uncle Stinky did on Sunday

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I've got a Cyclone Rake. I highly recommend it if you have a large yard. It's like vacuuming the carpet on a riding vacuum! :lol: We have a lot of large Pine trees around our house and it even picks them up. I can't tell you how nice that is. You think leaves are bad, pine needles are the worst!
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

don't be talking about pine needle!! i remember when i lived in delaware i took us 2 full days with 3 persons to get the yard cleaned up
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Nature doesnt require you to pick up after her. In fact, you should be leaving your leaves where they are as that provides nutrients back to the soil. She's been around for many eon's before us, I think she knows what is best :)

That and I am lazy. ;D :hihi:
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

We have a dirt driveway. If I left the blanket of needles on it plowing the snow would be a nightmare. I HATE pine trees. I would take every one on my property down if I could. I have taken a few down, but many more remain. :evil:

5 Years ago we took one of the biggest down....
ImageImage
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Mike, do you get kick backs from all the advertising you do? :lol:
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I hate ads! Are their ads playing in front of my video? I use a browser extension that blocks most ads so I don't see em if so. :oops:
ImageImage
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Unfortunately nature doesn't have nicely manicured lawn (either do I), but the leafs will kill off any grass you may have. But I do mulch them and leave them in place. Did that once already this season, will do it at least 1 or 2 more times as there are still a good amount left to fall. Might get lucky though if the wind picks up and blows them into the neighbors yard. ;-)
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?