A most incredible day

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

A most incredible day

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Today was one of the top days I have ever had.
My wife and I are in DC. We have some very close friends who live here. How close you ask? He pulled in some favors and we got a special tour of the Capital building.
We have pictures from the speakers of the house balcony, the one you see during the inaguration. We got to go on the floor, not the balcony but the floor of the Senate and best of all I have a picture of my wife and I sitting on the couch, in the Vice Presidents office!
We ran out of time to do anymore but he said if all works out tomorrow we get to go to the top of the copula and some other "secret" things! I will let you know what those are soon as I do!
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Re: A most incredible day

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Cool Top!

While you're there tell those politicians to ****Edit out Politically charged but common sense rhetoric***** and that I said "Semper Fi" in the true Marine way :)

Have fun :)
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

LOL
I did that Brick. Had a meeting with one of my congressmen. The other would not even answer an email from me.
We talked about them putting an oil pipeline across the fresh water supply for our state as well as about 4 other states.
He did not think it was right I called our govenor a bumbling fool but when I asked what he would call him he just stammered and the best he could come up with was govenor.. :)
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Good Job Top!
We need to keep on them!
[JiF]ilw
Game Admin

Post by [JiF]ilw »

way cool