Battlestar Galactica

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

So the end has passed, thoughts?

At the end, I'm confused when "Angel Baltar" say's, "You know he doesn't like that name."

Overall I thought they did a very good job of wrapping things up. Nice battle in the beginning, and Gailen (sp) taking out Tori and all hell breaking loose! Only thing I didn't get was how could Galactica make that jump after all the damage taken? Not to mention what happened to all the Cylons that stood down when fighting resumed? Okay, I know I'm nitpicking...
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

I guess this is an end to an era...no...not the show....

Kelly's Thread!!!! LMAO!! :)

Serious...I have to agree with him - good ending after all.
Series had some major "downs", but they did a nice job.

Not sure of that crack either at end with Baltar - maybe HE was god, or it was another cheap crack at politics, to be "politically correct" in the end... more like generalizing a name, to include everyone... ;)

They did good, not quickly trying to wrap up all loose ends..could have cut back on the flashbacks a little (dang, I hate those!!!).

ps...I liked the Galen thing too..Tori needed the smack laid down on her butt... :)

Now I can focus on Smallville and Supernatural!!! woohoo...

LT
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Anyone watching Caprica?
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
but@fly
Forum User

Post by but@fly »

[JiF]KellysHero wrote:Anyone watching Caprica?
As a big fan of the new BSG I started watching Caprica with huge expectations ~ but somehow the series keeps on turning me on and off every other episode.

I loved the "real" net-life references they put into their episodes in the beginning. You could tell that they were actually talking about M$ or Google and so on. Also this whole espionage part among those companies had a good dynamic.

But there are so many episodes where nothing seems to happen ~ I mean she is still trapped in that Cylon body. Her friend is having a career in the fundamentalists movement that is preparing for war. And her family / father is slowly falling apart. I really had enough of that!

I hope the story line takes up some speed again soon...

What are your impression?