comments

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

comments

Post by [JiF]curtis »

the most funny comments i get in the battle of the bulge, yesterday somebody called me a back door man for cruising around behind the church with my tank, a few weeks ago someone called me gay for base camping,- have to laugh so much with you guys, keep on writing that funny stuff, love you all, one last thing cause it´s been asked while playing: i do speak fluently english guys although i´ve problems sometimes understanding all your short cuts,- hope you understand that.... all the best
curtis
[JiF]Alfred Neumann
Forum User

Re: comments

Post by [JiF]Alfred Neumann »

Hi curtis, if you think that you get a insult plz let us know. We try to hold this server clean. thx and hope that you have fun here

Moin Moin, wenn Dich einer anmacht - sag bescheid - wir halten den server hier sauber - grüsse

Alfred
Sometimes you lose and sometimes win the others
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

thanks Alfred i´ll do so in case but this was really meant positiv & funny, see you!!!
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

Hi Curtis Im sure the back door thing was said in fun,but I dont like the comment about base camping .Ive been here a few years and seen nearly every player baescamp from time to time.Thats exactly why I started playin at jif.it seemed to make for a more "real" gaming experance.When you log on it says "base camping allowed".if it gets too silly change sides.so pay no attention to people who say those things .you have a good attitude just laugh and go on,because they deffinetly did not read the rules of our server.Always good to see you on the field ,see you soon

pop :thumbup:
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Yeh curtis just ignore the negative comments , some people are only happy when they complain about something. Like pop says you are a good player with a good attitude , enjoy the server :)
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

thank you pop & shell, i am sure there are a lot of frustrated people out there and sometimes they don´t mean what they say but anyway, this was supposed to be fun i guess & i love this server too cause people respect each other,- means a lot to me, thank you all for your kind words and hope to see you soon again, having a problem with bg on monday cause it just wont work on my mac... by the way: happy birthday bonedaddy,- hope to meet you on the server!!!
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

wow too bad about BG ,thier a lot of fun. see u soon