Commander

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Commander

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Who else has had the joy of being a commander? I have been playing that role here the last few times I have played simply because there has been no commander and the squad leaders was yelling for supplies and such and with no commander they didn't get any. Its different but yet fun. I basically only play Titan mode but I guess I need to play some conquest so I can get those awards.

I stay on the Titan and man the guns which makes it easier to play commander as you don't have to worry about getting shot. I keep an eye on the chat and listen for what is being called for along with checking the map every couple of minutes and do a supply drop on a missile silo if I see a large group of my team in the area. I have gotten some badges and awards playing commander and been getting some rank ups pretty quick that way. I think I made it to Master Sargent Gold last night.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I have not been a commander yet on 2142 I don't think. Maybe once. I use to do it a lot on BF2.
Might be more fun on Titan mode as you get something else to do. You can't really do any fighting as commander you pretty much have to concentrate on just commanding. Sometimes with good squads its a lot of fun, but if the squads don't actually want to be squads it not so much fun.