What server you play on?

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

What server you play on?

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I figured we needed a thread for the servers everyone plays on and to provide feedback about the servers you play on. Maybe we can find some decent fun servers that we all can join in on once in a while.

I play on Merlicats Funhouse servers.

Sever #1 - IP 72.232.134.170:16567
Sever #2 - IP 72.232.215.205:16567

Both are Conquest/Titan mix maps.

Here is their site if you want a few more details, they are more for fun then anything from what I have seen while playing. They also have a TS server but I haven't been on it yet.
Merlincats Funhouse
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

http://masstactical.com/index.php Seems clean to me. Team Speak is a little colorful at times. Check your buddy list and when there on you can see where there hanging out at. I usually follow the ol wise one around in hopes of learning something. :D
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Ya, I have been going to the MASS Tactical server too. I have not noticed to many trouble makers there.
Its a 32 player server which makes it a little less mobbed than some of the larger ones. Less chances of getting killed on spawn :)
We have had some very intense and fun battles there. As with most public servers its hard to find a squad that works together. but once in a while we get one working. I like to use Sandretzky as a human shield ;) I have not been on their TS server though. I am too shy :oops:
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I'll check them out the next time I play. I have been on several servers and they are either to colorful or if your not 1337 enuf your kicked. I had thought about getting a server of my own for those of us JiFers that play we would have a server that we know we could trust.

I don't use TS much but I guess I need to start. I'll try and watch for when both of you are on playing cause I need a couple of sheilds every now and then so I can keep building up my badges and pins. :lol: :lol:
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

http://www.unitednoobs.com/
NOT A CLAN a community (there slogan). Fun Server
WHO ME?