Battlefield Heroes beta key

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Battlefield Heroes beta key

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Has any one attempted to get a key for the beta release of this game?
Is any one actually interested in playing this?
It looks as though the emphasis is more on the fun side of things reading some of the reviews.
My only worry is what will happen to our little band of merry men & our other regs when this finally gets released. Will we still be able to play as a group or will we just get thrown in to a random battle. Do we know any more about this?
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

Re: Battlefield Heroes beta key

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

Has any one attempted to get a key for the beta release of this game?
I am not. I'm not really interested in joining other forums just for a lottery chance at a beta key when it will be released some time later this year.
Is any one actually interested in playing this?
Yes, because the price is right
It looks as though the emphasis is more on the fun side of things reading some of the reviews.
My only worry is what will happen to our little band of merry men & our other regs when this finally gets released. Will we still be able to play as a group or will we just get thrown in to a random battle. Do we know any more about this?
At a glance on their site it appears that they are answering those questions now or shortly. A hunch will be that we will probably lose some regs for a time, but if the BF Heroes is poorly moderated or the maturity level/age of the players is poor/young some regs will return. Who knows, we may even want to have a JiF Heroes clan (if they allow clans).
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.