Halo 3

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Halo 3

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Yes...I broke down and picked it up. The 4 player online co-op sold me on the game! I played for about an hour last night and was wishing I could hook up my mouse and keyboard. :)

So far the campaign seems a lot like Halo 1 and 2. It's fun but nothing new yet. I did notice there seems to be a ton of extras for online play. Even something about modifying maps for online play. Looks like they really focused on the online aspect of this game a lot...I'm kinda liking that.
ImageImage
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

Re: Halo 3

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

I played some at my buddies last night. Coop was blah. Nothing new or really fun there. The online multiplayer was great. I loved the maps though configuration for an online game is pretty random (can't we just pick one type of game and go with it?).

Had some problems after about an hour of play where game generation / player joins seemed to stop. Plenty of people being online but the matchmaker just couldn't get us in anywhere. Very random.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I finished off the game the other night...was quite surprised cause it didn't take that long. Kinda dissappointed the campaign is so short...but then I jumped online and played some deathmatch. The online aspect is quite fun, and you get rank/xp the more you play. No idea if you get anything with new ranks...I'm too lazy to read about it. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Bragging rights comes with higher rank, and that's about it.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.