Playing?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Re: Playing?

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

makes sense (kind of)...will give is a try....

I would really like to know what type of gear Doc uses while playing. I know a couple of times last night I unloaded a whole clip into him (see him tumbling back at every shot) and he is still alive to take me out.....it does feel good though when I am able to take him out.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

[JiF]phantomx wrote:makes sense (kind of)...will give is a try....

I would really like to know what type of gear Doc uses while playing. I know a couple of times last night I unloaded a whole clip into him (see him tumbling back at every shot) and he is still alive to take me out.....it does feel good though when I am able to take him out.
It's even better when you can get a double kill & take him & Dr. Frankenstein out at the same time.
Dr. Frankenstein = Jimbo the evil genius that keeps reviving the monster that goes under the name of Doc ! :lol:
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

:lol:

A couple of times I will target Jimbo first before trying to take anybody else out if I can...
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I double killed Doc and Jimbo twice in a row last night. Double Double. It is very rewarding.
You gotta have something more powerful than a bullet though :) If you shoot one you can pretty much be sure the other is nearby, so keep shooting :) Shoot walls, plants, trees, rocks, anything around :)
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

[JiF]phantomx wrote:makes sense (kind of)...will give is a try....

It does not matter :( He does play a little better with his new gear, but even when his PC was just able to play and the graphics looked like crap he still was a pretty scary. I watch him play and I can't figure it out. Just fast at it I guess.
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

it was fun playing with you all last night. We got the JiF server filled pretty fast. We do need to get the Hard Core turned back on the JiF server. Is this something only Mike can do?
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]phantomx wrote:it was fun playing with you all last night. We got the JiF server filled pretty fast. We do need to get the Hard Core turned back on the JiF server. Is this something only Mike can do?
Send Mike a PM if you need/want him to do something.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I want Tissueman to come out and play with us.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

is it possible to get close to the uber player that is doc?

if so get a teammate to load you up with C4 and suicide bomb him!!
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

I was going to join you guys but it said server was full.
Should see me on this weekend after i get my truck fuel pump changed :what:
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Man, after returning to BC2 after a long break, I was owned pretty badly last night. Some guys have an amazing ability to take you out at long range witrh non-sniper rifles.

I did get Doc a couple of times, mainly when he suddenly appeared in front of me and I was able to frantically pull the trigger on my Carl Gustav before he killed me (taking us both out, of course).

Corn -- even when it is full, click join. It puts you in a queue, and you usually get in within a few minutes.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I always get owned :)
I heard Doc call your tactic a "Grimp". It made me proud. Two on the ground is better than Doc walking away IMO.
Think of all the squad members who you sacrificed you life for. Prolly should get a medal.
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

I think we should have a match with Doc and Jimbo VS the rest of us. :shoot: We would still probably lose, but at least it would be more fair. :pada:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Yeah!
I got in and actually killed some people.
Uncle Stinky,you want your dog tags back? :viva:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hey Corn it was good to see you on too last night.
There were a load of us on TS too. Although I'm not sure about discussing tactics whilst the enemy are listening.
Just loved the position Doc found us on my last Rush map, sitting in the top of a tree sniping the opposition. I ran up a kill streak of 12.
The game can be frustrating when you keep getting owned, but I still love the challenge of it.