Re: Playing?

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

i still play on the 42 server

:)
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Had great fun and thanks to Jimbo,Grimp and Doc for letting me in their squad. :lol:
I really like that wooded map where we were defending.
There was a guy trying to arm some box looking thing and i zooked (RPG) him before he could set it. :D
It seems when i was opposite team as you guys we always lost. :roll:
devnull
New User

Post by devnull »

hey all,

I had a lot of fun playing the past two nights with you on the [JiF] server. It's been months since I played any BC2 so it was good be on TS and coordinating as a team. Hopefully I can make it a regular practice to join on weekends. I'd like to get the rest of you added as Friends next time I am on the server. I also gave my friend Jarhed your TS and server info so he may drop in.

ltr

dev
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Yes it's been fun over the last week or two. Even better when we can all get on the same team or squad.
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

I'd have to say it's been awhile since i've been able to sit down and enjoy some video games, but the past week ive been finding myself unable to resist the game any longer. The past week was great, it seems like everynight the JiF server is full, or when it's just a few of us in there it fills up really quick.

Past couple of games have been great, thanks! :D

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Last night we had a ball. It was one of those nights when you’re on a team that is not getting OWNED.
One really fun thing was flying around in the helo Doc was driving, Jimbo and Gav were on the MGs and I was CARLing the enemy out the door of it. We managed to fly around for what seemed like 5 minutes, which is an incredibly long time to stay in the air on that game.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

That's because we weren't on the ground all firing tracer darts at it to shoot it down. :lol:
Our team seemed to be much better at tagging & dropping it in the other rubber of the game.
It was fun though. My tactic was to just destroy all the buildings the opposition could use for cover so the rest of the team had clear sight when advancing to the M-Coms. :thumbup:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

I was on the opposing team and we got slaughtered.
I did enjoy the RPG kills i got. :twisted: