How to use it?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
Gnome-father
Forum User

How to use it?

Post by Gnome-father »

I dont really like the M60. The game seems much easier and more boring with M60 than without. I will use the M60 once i pick it up but mostly it it without optics. If it is with optics i will not use it. Optics on M60 makes it a sniper and people complains about it. But anyway, the iron sight is some of the oddest i've ever seen. (exept for the Abakan, but i know to use that one) Soooooo.....how to use it? What i thought were the crosshair was not and i just fires crazily around the target until i get a killmarker. If anyone know how to use it post it here, please.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: How to use it?

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Gnome, I don't know about this weapon 'in-game', but the most common mistake people make with automatic weapons is firing long bursts. Unless the weapon is balanced very well, you need to fire short bursts to keep on target. So aim, fire a few rounds, re-aim and fire a few more, etc.

One other concept that can be effective is walking rounds through someone. In the movies you'll see someone spraying bullets swinging the weapon from side to side. It's better to aim in front of someone (or lower on their body) and let the weapon ride up through the body. It uses the natural motion of the weapon and allows for a longer burst then if you aim at the body center.

I'm sure there are some tips pertinent to the game that others can add.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

...or just use a Carl Gustav and puree everything within a 10 foot radius.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:...or just use a Carl Gustav and puree everything within a 10 foot radius.
That's ma man !