BFBC2 on sale from Steam

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

BFBC2 on sale from Steam

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

Just pulled the trigger. On sale for another couple hours. Hard to say no at $34.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ea_week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Guess I'm gonna finally finish getting my new rig set up so I can play it.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: BFBC2 on sale from Steam

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Who are you? :lol:
Nice to hear from you again Sly
Hopefully see you in BFBC2 soon.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Hey Sly, look forward to seeing you there. I'm [JiF]Uncle Stinky in the game.

One piece of advice: play Medic a lot at first, so you can unlock the med kits and the all-important paddles. You need points to unlock better general weapons/skills and the Medic can rack up lots of points just be dropping the kits and reviving players. But you have to play each class to upgrade the class-specific weapons/skills.

Assault is similar, in that you can keep dropping ammo boxes; you get points every time a team mate gets supplies from them. Assault also has some of the easier weapons to use at first, such as the rifle grenade.
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

Can't I just sit in the middle of nowhere and snipe people while I ignore what's going on with my team? Or possibly fly or drive something in the opposite direction of where I should be going just to pass the time? ;)

Gotta start somewhere so I s'pose Medic is as good a class as any. Do I have to yell 'CLEAR!' on TS each time I use my paddles?

CLEAR!
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

LOL, I think the game yells it for you.

Eventually, you'll want to work your way up to the Queen of the Baddies -- the Engineer's Carl Gustav rocket launcher. It's like having a huge sniper rifle with an even huger splash damage area. Some servers don't even allow it any more. I probably get 80% of my kills with it.

Just ask Nagle. :hah:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

I just bought BFBC2 and hope to join you guys as soon i pass single player mode.
I really wish they had a game like this in WW2 version and the very beginning of single player is exactly what is needed.

:viva:
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

hey corn this samme games comes out vietman style and maybe with loads of luck it will be ww2 style in 1 year but who knows
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.