hacks

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

hacks

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

Was just on a server (can't remember which one) where I would go up to the dude at the UAV and knife him...and he didn't die...knifed him again...didn't die. shot gun to the back of the head worked.

5 minutes later, the same guy was on the uav...again I knifed him...again TWICE...saw the blood splatter and no die....aaaarrrrggghhh because this time he had a friend covering him while he was on the UAV. Let me knife him a couple of times before he got his friend to kill me. it was a Hard core server too... Think his name was knife (irony is not lost on me). I did not get his clan tag though.

anybody else have seen this hack?
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Re: hacks

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Not a hack but known bug since the last patch. Knifing from directly behind no workey. Dice has it fixed in the now ever elusive next patch that keeps getting delayed.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I too have had trouble with the old knife thing lately.
It used to be you got behind someone hit the knife button et voila a knife kill. I have had a few occasions now where I have had to hack away at a guy more than once to get him to drop & have been killed by players who spin round after the 1st blow.
I thought that this was a result of an update by EA, but you could be right & it's a hack.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

LOL, I'm trying to think of what it looks like when you are repeatedly and unsuccessfuly trying to knife someone.

"Jenkins, what is that Russian doing over there behind Miller?"

"I dunno, sarge."

"Well, kill him before he does anything to Miller."
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Lol you mean when I am trying to hack at a hacker! :lol:
Think of a Benny Hill chase with me as Benny chasing a pretty young thing (the intended victim), continually hitting the MMB to get that knife kill.
I am desparately trying to get up to 100 kills (only 5 to go), then I can get my badge & forget the knife forever.