The best and the most annoying weapons

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
Gnome-father
Forum User

The best and the most annoying weapons

Post by Gnome-father »

I always hate those weapons and I swear I'll never ever use them because of overpower. I will be more fair than lethal.
Heres the list.

Saiga: The stupid semi-auto shotgun really annoys me. I hate the gus who use it because when you face him when you turn in the corner your dead. Always newbies that keeps pulling the trigger and will hit me after some shots.

T88 Sniper: Level 4 campers keeps firing and acts like Angry German Kid. Just aiming at that guy they spotted and ignores all other guys.

M60: Well, this is the only weapon i will use in this list. But I hated the medics with MM LMG that spammed with medpacks and didnt care about other guys that where pinned down.

F2000: I couldnt wait until i unlocked this but the iron sight was a joke! And high recoil was a major factor. When i unlock MM AR i will give it another try. But still campers that keeps spamming ammoboxes and hit me with the last lead in the magazine.

Some other weapons is fantastic and are good balanced and perfect made.
Heres the list.

PKM: One of the best LMGs the PKM is accurate and low recoiled. Best with ACOG or red dot.

AEK-971: Good balanced and the recoil is a minor factor. My fav in Assualt...temporaly

VSS: Some says this is overpowered but its not because its not the most accurate Sniper Rifle. Its acctually most used in close combat but i use as Long Range Sniper Rifle in hardcore sometimes.

GOL: Its good and letahl but the bullet drop is a major factor(i dont think the bullet drop differs from Sniper Rifles) and theres not any "ladders" in the scope which makes it balanced.

RPG: Its mostily used as AT because the warhead is'nt powerful as the Carl Gustav, which is used as an anti-building weapon too, theRPG is'nt used as a Anti-Buildin weapon. DICE does it great :)

Please post your opinion about your best weapon and/or your most annoying weapon.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Re: The best and the most annoying weapons

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I'm still pondering the possible meaning of "Angry German Kid."
Gnome-father
Forum User

Re: The best and the most annoying weapons

Post by Gnome-father »

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0[/video]
Sometimes it feels theres a guy acting like this when I kill him or he kills me.