Bad Company 2 has officially been hacked by pb proof hacks

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Bad Company 2 has officially been hacked by pb proof hac

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

this should clear up any questions about the FPS hack :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLqzuFQuRg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaibDD ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

It pisses me off even more that they are so public about it. :roll:
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Well you can always create a local server and just let people you know play.
Oh that is right you can't :x
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

I just want to point out that this phenomenon is not new to BC2, and it does not mean the end of PC FPS gaming. There was the exact same thing with 2142, and BF2 before that - some site that had hacks that made you invincible, and PB couldn't do anything about it, etc etc. My attitude is this: if I'm not having fun because I'm being utterly owned, then I leave the server. Doesn't matter if it's because the other players were hacking or they were genuinely better than me. Either way, I wasn't enjoying it, and enjoyment is the whole purpose of gaming.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Where did this Albie guy come from anyway?
Pretty much how I feel except I tend to get stubborn and won't leave until I have some satisfaction :)
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Is it ethical to switch teams and TK hackers? :roll:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:Is it ethical to switch teams and TK hackers? :roll:
Only if it's Grimp...
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Yes, the more you are able to grieve them, the less time they spend in a server.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

Sir Die-a-lot wrote:
Yes, the more you are able to grieve them, the less time they spend in a server.
You know it's funny, since I read this thread it's been harder to enjoy my gametime.
Last night it took me a long time to find a server that didn't feel like there were multiple people using that hack. It's bad enough finding smacktard-free servers without having this further annoyance!

When you see someone go 27 - 2, and you saw them in the middle of firefights, you just know something's not kosher. I mean, a really good player may have amazing scores, but it's more like 27-10! Death is just unavoidable unless you are just sniping without exception, and then you wouldn't have such a high score. I watched 2 players do this consistently through 4 rounds of play last night. They were on the opposite side of course, but Stinky's question made me think what it would be like to be in squad with one of these players with a chance to watch them in action.
If it became clear that they were indeed hacking, I'd be sorely tempted to begin a TK mission against them! :evil:
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Not very JiF like behavior to go on a TK streak after tards :shoot:
Although it is tempting.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Not very JiF like behavior to go on a TK streak after tards :shoot:
Although it is tempting.
Hey, I said "sorely tempted"
:lol:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Wonder why I never get kicked of for being so good?
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

That was frustrating last night, Step. It seemed like players on the other side were getting instant head shots everytime they pointed a gun my direction, even from a building far on the other side of the street. I mean, with a rocket you don't need to be precise (which is why I play engie, frankly), but these guys were using LMGs.

But then again, it could be lag. There was one time when I saw a guy coming out of a shed and I blasted him with my Carl Gustav. What I saw was him dying, but I also died and the screen said said he shot me. I never saw the player even raise his rifle. My guess is that he did raise it, and shoot me, but some lag prevented me from seeing it.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:That was frustrating last night, Step. It seemed like players on the other side were getting instant head shots everytime they pointed a gun my direction, even from a building far on the other side of the street. I mean, with a rocket you don't need to be precise (which is why I play engie, frankly), but these guys were using LMGs.

But then again, it could be lag. There was one time when I saw a guy coming out of a shed and I blasted him with my Carl Gustav. What I saw was him dying, but I also died and the screen said said he shot me. I never saw the player even raise his rifle. My guess is that he did raise it, and shoot me, but some lag prevented me from seeing it.
Yeah, I was actually lag free on that one (for a change!) and had the same experience with people pulling off instant headshots, even when I had the draw on them. It was shocking to die several times while I'm pouring lead into them with M60 (kneeling and zoomed in even!) and they casually whip around and pop off a few rounds with a pistol into my head.

In the end I don't care that much, as long as I'm having fun with my squad, which is hard to do when JiF'ers aren't on ;)
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

By the way Step, in case you're wondering why I abandoned you without warning last night, my machine completely crashed while I was playing. I had to actually use the front panel reset button. By the time I got back online, you had left.